Liverpool is at the centre of the UK’s second largest regional economy with access to six million customers, an economy worth more than £121 billion and 252,000 businesses.
The city is strongly connected to global markets, with many multinationals already major investors in a business friendly and cost-competitive environment.
Liverpool is one of the largest university cities in the UK, and has more than 60,000 students living in the northern city.
As such, it is a ready-made target market for wannabe buy-to-let landlords.
The city’s growing population of both domestic and international students means there is a continuing demand for new student property investments in Liverpool, and in particular high-quality student accommodation.
Looking ahead, there are plenty of development schemes planned for the city and surrounding area, including housing schemes and a major regeneration of the Liverpool docks.
Contact us today about your investment goals in Liverpool
- Sit down or over the phone we will discuss the type of property you wish to invest in, create an action plan and show you where you will make the return.
- Then we’ll look for properties that suit you by:
- Using our relationship with estate agents and developers
- Looking at properties for sale and unsold at auctions
- Checking ‘off market properties” being sold by the owners or excising landlords